I’ve been dealing with physical, verbal and emotional abuse for the past nine months from someone most of you look up to and even idolize: #torylanez.
I’ve been quiet about this whole situation because I felt the need to protect him, knowing what he’s gone through and not having any real support system. I’ve done nothing to this man but showed him genuine love and support, even when he constantly humiliated and embarrassed me in public.
I never once disrespected him until today when he pulled up at my house uninvited (second day in a row). I have moved on and he has refused to accept it: “if I can’t have you no other nigga can” and at this point, I feel like my life is at risk.
Never in my life have I felt so scared. As I type this, tears are running down my face because I know I’m not the only one going through this. It took a lot for me to make this public, but I know a lot of women have lost their lives because they simply didn’t speak up, and I refuse to be a victim. Today I’ve decided to speak up about a situation that is threatening to me, as I don’t know what he’s thinking and I don’t know what to expect.”
And here are the text messages: